The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- "Hel...lo! May I speak now?"
- ―Alastor, after being interrupted
- "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929, hahaha... so many orphans."
- ―Alastor, regarding Charlie's performance
- "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here, (voice becomes distorted) I would have done so already!"
- ―Alastor, to Vaggie
- "Hahaha! Why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom!"
- ―Alastor, to Charlie
- "Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure."
- ―Alastor, explaining why he wants to help
- "Hahaha! It's the purest kind, my dear. Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage. And a stage is a world of entertainment."
- ―Alastor, about Charlie's fight with Killjoy
- "Smile, my dear! You know, you're never fully dressed without one!"
- ―Alastor, seeing Vaggie frown
- "Do I know you?"
- ―Alastor, after Sir Pentious' claim of a previous encounter
- "Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya?"
- ―Alastor, after defeating Sir Pentious
- "Now... stay tuned."
- ―Alastor's last line
- "My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for Jambaylya , in fact, it nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of hell! Oh ho ho, I'm on a roll! Yes sir, this is the start of some real changes down here!-"
- ―Alastor to everyone, after defeating Sir Pentious
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.