- "Hi there, I'm Blitzo, the "o" is silent, and I'm the founder of I.M.P.! Are you a piece of shit who got yourself sent to Hell? Or are you an innocent soul who got FUCKED over by someone else?!"
- ―Blitzo, advertising his company
Blitzo (pronounced Blitz) is the protagonist of Helluva Boss. He is the founder and manager of Immediate Murder Professionals (I.M.P), a startup assassination business that carries out its services in the living world.
Blitzo is a very lanky jester-like imp with a pointed tail who conversely has wide-proportioned hands, pointed feet with a boot-like heel, and a narrow head with curved horns. His eyes have black lines running down the eyelids and his sclera are yellow with red irises.
Blitzo has crimson skin with trace white blotches that cover his right eye and the tip of his tail, black-and-white striped horns with black spines between them running to his tail, and black stripes around his tail. A heart-shaped skull symbol rests on his forehead. He wears a torn black collared coat with red buttons, black boots (incidentally sharing the same shape as his feet), and large black gloves with yellow eyes on them. Blitzo also has a red skull charm around his neck.
Focused on his company's success, Blitzo prides himself as being business-like and professional, but in truth, he has a shortsighted ego that makes him terrible at managing a legitimate business. Despite his status as his company's superior, he comes off often as immature, selfish, and even disrespectful among his employees; to which none of them find him serious enough as their boss and often come to question his extravagant yet poor decision-making. On the assassin side, he is murder-savvy and borderline sadistic with his victims. He is perfectly fine with committing more brutal killings (i.e. on children) if there's no fuss over it.
Blitzo possesses a twisted sense of family when it comes to his work. Comparing his employees to a (dysfunctional) family, Blitzo likens the matters the company faces as familial problems that can be dealt with if they all work together (but not necessarily respect each other). However, Blitzo occasionally uses the comparison as an excuse for his negligent behavior when called out on it. For example, his justifying of Loona's volatile behavior and appraisal as a surrogate daughter against employee complaints, or endlessly stalking Moxxie in public and private.
He also has a theatrical side, as Blitzo also loves music and jingles, and keeps posters of himself and his family from when they worked together as a circus act around his office. Unfortunately, Blitzo's thought process runs on the idea that entertainment is a Kickstarter shortcut through corporate promotion, leading him to confuse the two and blowing the company's resources on over-the-top advertising.
- By his admission, the "o" in Blitzo's name is silent. "Blitz" is also the German word for "lightning".
- The Demon who makes a small cameo in the "Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow" music video is indeed Blitzo, whose final design was still being worked on when his cameo spot on the video was being worked on.
- According to Vivziepop, Blitzo and Angel Dust would be kicked out of a Medieval Times restaurant for various shenanigans.
- Blitzo is implied to be an atheist as he states "I guess there is a God!" when he is informed that Eddie was the right target after all.
- Based on a poster behind Blitzo in his office, it seems Blitzo and his sisters were part of a circus in Hell.
- Blitzo has a board labeled "Boss Goals" with pictures of himself, Katie Killjoy, a duck with a monocle and hat, Lilith Magne, and Rosie.
- Blitzo seems to have the ability to purr like a cat, This can be heard when he was watching Moxxie sleep.
- In Vivziepop's 2019 short Holidaze, one of the children is wearing a costume based on Blitzo. Additionally, there is a tree carved with initials "M+M →B←" in a heart that alludes to Blitzo's invasive tendencies toward Moxxie and Millie.
- Blitzo owns a demon Furby.
- Blitzo loves horses, almost to an obsession with them, and apparently owns his own horse that can talk and teleport. However, it has yet to make an official appearance on anything official other than Blitzo merely telling everyone he owns a horse.
- With that being said, Moxxie has supposedly seen Blitzo's horse, sending him into a traumatic state.  The horse has also made a small appearance in one of Blitzo's instagram posts. 
- Additionally, the name of his horse changes every Instagram post until this post.
- Blitzo’s horse, at the time of this post, renamed to Spindle, finally makes an appearance. The name Spindle is a reference to Vivziepop’s animation company, SpindleHorse. As of this post, Spindle became the horse's permanent name.
- Blitzo does art streams on Picarto and Twitch.
- One of the Instagram posts he made is a reference to the “Eat Pant” meme.
- It is revealed on several of his Instagram posts that he is horrible at spelling, and at one point, even won an award for it.
- Though, interestingly enough it did not seem to be the case when he first started his account. It only started to become a thing from this post onwards, until it eventually worsened to the point where it is now.
|Main characters||Hazbin Hotel||Charlie • Vaggie • Angel Dust • Alastor • Husk • Niffty|
|Helluva Boss||Blitzo • Millie • Moxxie • Loona • Stolas|
|Overlords||Alastor • Lilith • Lucifer • Rosie • Valentino • Velvet • Vox|
|Supporting characters||Baxter • Cherri Bomb • Crymini • The Egg Bois • The Exterminators • Helsa • Katie Killjoy • Mimzy • Razzle and Dazzle • Seviathan • Sir Pentious • Tom Trench • Travis|
|Others||Arackniss • Barbie Wire • Collin • Eddie • Fat Nuggets • Henroin • Loo-Loo Land Mascot • Molly • Octavia • Roo • Robo Fizz • Tilla • Villa|