|This is the article about the group. For other uses, see C.H.E.R.U.B.|
- "♫ So sit right back and let us bless a soul for you. Oh, we are the C.H.E.R.U.B! ♫ "
- ―C.H.E.R.U.B jingle
C.H.E.R.U.B is an organization of Cherubs that protects the living on behalf of souls in Heaven.
C.H.E.R.U.B is seemingly Heaven's equivalent of I.M.P. Unlike their Hell-based counterparts, C.H.E.R.U.B offers protection services for the world of the living. Its known members include Cletus, Collin, and Keenie, though it is unknown if there are others, especially after the three were barred from returning to Heaven after accidentally killing Lyle Lipton. They have ads similar to the I.M.P. ad complete with their own jingle. Their goal is to save lives of people dying in the living world because someone wants to keep them alive, whereas I.M.P.'s goal is the complete opposite, to kill people because someone wants them dead.
Unlike I.M.P, C.H.E.R.U.B doesn't take payment for its work, being a non-profit organization that does what it does because it considers it the right thing to do.
- The acronym spells out the word "cherub", befitting as its members are all Cherubs.
- Though, it is currently unknown what the C.H.E.R.U.B abbreviation stands for, unlike how I.M.P stands for Immediate Murder Professionals.
- The employee's names are all from countries famous for their shepherding. Collin and Keenie are Irish names, and Cletus is a Greek name.
- There was a lion Cherub who would have served as the fourth member and C.H.E.R.U.B's equivalent of Loona, but was ultimately scrapped.
- For some unknown reason, C.H.E.R.U.B's commercials are broadcast on Hell's TV stations.
- It is unknown if C.H.E.R.U.B is now disbanded since Cletus, Collin, and Keenie (the only ones who were seen working in the company) were banished from Heaven.