- "We’re here to convince you not to kill yourself, sir. To grant you a blessing, on behalf of those in Heaven benefited by your amazing technological advances."
- ―Collin, to Lyle Lipton
Collin resembles an anthropomorphic sheep. He has a white halo that hovers over his head and has wings on his back. His skin and eyes are periwinkle, and he wears a white bow tie around his neck.
Collin is sweet, sensitive and soft-spoken. Like the rest of C.H.E.R.U.B, Collin is dedicated to his job, going as far as to target anyone who interferes. However, he is the only one who is genuinely committed toward the message of goodwill the organization delivers, having shown care for his clients and explaining to them the positive aspects of living to lift their hopes, as opposed to his colleagues who seem to only help out of obligation. Collin appears to hold the most restraint out of the three, hardly uttering foul language and is the least quick to resort to anger. Even toward the inappropriate actions of the I.M.P., Collin, while frustrated, merely chided them for their malicious behavior and was flabbergasted why they were constantly trying to interfere. When he's worried, angered or nervous, Collin starts to stutter, and he will nearly use God's name in vain, notably being the only time he ever comes close to swearing.
- Flight: Along with all the other abilities of Cherubs, Collin can fly due to his wings, and can fly quite quickly and is swift with his wings in battle, even though his wings are quite small.
- Weapon Summoning: Like all other Cherubs, Collin has the ability to summon an angelic crossbow that's unique to him, as well as golden arrows to load it with. When released from the crossbow, these arrows leave behind a visible trail of bright sparkling golden light.
- Musical Talent: He is shown to have the ability to sing well in the beginning of the episode "C.H.E.R.U.B."
- Collin's overall character, alongside who his voice actor was going to be, Jayden Libran, were first revealed in the BLM Helluva Charity Stream.
- The members of C.H.E.R.U.B. are the first cherubs shown to be banished from Heaven. It is currently unknown if Collin is still on Earth or somewhere else.
- Like his colleagues, Collin's name derives from a country famous for shepherding. In his case, "Collin" is an Irish name.
- He is the only Cherub, and character, for that matter, to completely avoid swearing.
- With C.H.E.R.U.B. being a mirror image of I.M.P., Collin closely parallels Moxxie in several ways. He shares a lot of physical features such as white freckles, turtleneck, bowtie, a small shoulder/hip ratio, and white hair (possible sideburns) that extends to the sides of the face. They are both in some sense the meekest of their groups, and tend to get saddled with unfair workloads, as can be seen for Collin during the C.H.E.R.U.B. Jingle montage.
|Hazbin Hotel||Helluva Boss|
|Main characters||Charlie Magne • Vaggie • Angel Dust • Alastor • Husk • Niffty||Blitzo • Millie • Moxxie • Loona|
|Supporting characters||Cherri Bomb • Fat Nuggets • Sir Pentious • The Egg Bois • Razzle and Dazzle • Katie Killjoy • Tom Trench||Stolas • Cletus • Collin • Keenie • Octavia • Robo Fizz • Verosika Mayday • Wally Wackford • Striker|
|Minor Characters||Crymini • Exorcists • Helsa von Eldritch • Lilith Magne • Lucifer Magne • Mimzy • Travis||Barbie Wire • Catfish Monster • Eddie • Joe • Lin • Loo Loo • Loopty Goopty • Lyle Lipton • Martha • Mrs. Mayberry • Ralphie • Sallie May • Stella • Verosika's crew • Vortex|
|Overlords||Alastor • Rosie • Valentino • Velvet • Vox|
|Other Characters||Arackniss • Baxter • "Henroin" • Molly • Seviathan von Eldritch||Fizzarolli • Tilla • Mammon|