Faye Mata (born September 2, 1992 in Los Angeles, California, USA) is a American voice actress and former competitive gamer. She's the voice actress for Katie Killjoy.
- Faye Mata is not only a voice actress, but is well known for being a competitive gamer. In her career as a competitive gamer, she played and competed in several Esports tournaments, such as EVO, Pokémon Worlds and SyFy's WCG Ultimate Gamer (in all these tournaments, she uses her gamer name or her Gamer Tag, Princess Aura).
- She is quite popular with League of Legends fans, due to her work as the voice actress for Lulu, the Fae Sorceress (a yordle mage and one of the most popular champions in the franchise).
- Malty from "The Rising of a Shield Hero" is her least favorite role (Not only was it one of the most difficult voice-overs she has ever done, but also the fact that she hates the character as much as fans of this anime).
- She was thrilled to voice NiCO from Dead or Alive 6 as she has never voiced a fighting game character before and has always wanted to voice one as she played fighting games competitively in the past.
- She is well known among Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir fans for being the English voice actress of Kagami Tsurugi, also known as Riposte, Oni-Chan and Ryuko (the Dragon Miraculous holder).
- She's a dedicated video game, anime, and manga geek.
- She owns her own Twitch channel, where she usually plays and streams Smash Ultimate, one of her favorite games.
- She's known for her cutesy voice.
- Her favorite color is ice blue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.