(Official Lyrics coming soon)
Inside of Every Demon is a Rainbow is a song produced for Hazbin Hotel. It was officially released on October 5th, 2018, as a promotional video for the show. The song is sung by Charlie while pitching her idea for the Hotel on 666 News.
I have a dream,
I'm here to tell
About a wonderful, fantastic new hotel
Yes it's one of a kind, right here in Hell
Catering to a specific clientele
Inside of every demon is a rainbow,
Inside every sinner is a shiny smile!
Inside of every creepy hatchet-wielding maniac,
Is a jolly, happy, cupcake-loving child
We can turn round!
They'll be heaven-bound!
With just a little time down at the Happy Hotel!
So, all you junkies, freaks and weirdos,
Creepers, fuck-ups, crooks and zeroes,
And the fallen superheroes, help is here!
All of you cretins, sluts and losers,
Sexual deviants and boozers, and prescription drug abusers
Need not fear
While in our care
We'll cure your sin
We'll make you well, you'll feel so swell
Right here in Hell, at the Happy Hotel!
There'll be no more fire
And no more screams,
Just puppy dog kisses, and cotton candy dreams,
And puffy-wuffy clouds, you're gonna be like, wow!
Once you check in with meeeee~!
So, all your cartoon porn addictions, vegan rants, psychic predictions,
Ancient Roman crucifixions
End right here!
All you monsters, thieves and crazies,
Cannibals and crying babies,
Frothing mouth is full with rabies,
Filled with cheer!
You'll be complete! It'll be so neat
Our service can't be beat! You'll be on easy street! (Yes!)
Life will be sweet at the Happy Hotel~!
- This song makes its debut in the Pilot episode of the show.
- It is the first song of the pilot.
- The song was released on Spotify and iTunes a week before the clip was uploaded to YouTube. Before delays, the original plan was to release the song with the clip.
- The song is written by Parry Gripp with additional lyrics by Dave Capdevielle and Vivienne Medrano. The song is performed by Elsie Lovelock.
- During the song clip, when Charlie sings the Lyric "You'll be on Easy Street" it is a clear homage to the song of the same name from the Musical, "Annie" as evident by the three characters surrounding her who closey resemble the characters Rooster, Miss Hanigan and Lilly St Regis, as well as the name plate sitting on the desk displaying Hanigan's name.