Lilith is presented as a tall woman, exceeding both her husband and daughter in height, with pale skin, long blonde hair and silverish eyes. Her most distinguishing physical characteristic is a pair of horns (a trait her husband, ironically, lacks) which noticeably differ depending on the image. Whether this is deliberate or a case of inconsistency is unknown.
- Like the rest of her family, the surname "Magne" in French, translates to "The Great".
- The character of Lilith originates from Jewish folklore where she is a powerful demon who was Adam's first wife and the mother of the Succubi and Incubi.
- In The Bible, a Lilith (meaning; Nightjar, Screech Owl, Night Hag or Night-Monster) refers to a bird-like creature first mentioned in Isaiah 34:14 measuring in at almost 30 cm (12 in.) in length with a wingspan of 50 cm (20 in.) or more.
- When asked if the Eden family (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel) have some connection to the Magne as well, Vivziepop said that she can't say because it's part of the story.
- According to Faustisse, she and her daughter, alongside Alastor, are fans of pineapple on pizza.
- According to Faustisse, Lilith can change the shape of her horns, but it's unlikely it'll be shown in the show since would be difficult to animate.