|This article is a stub. You can help Hazbin Hotel Wiki by expanding it.|
Moxxie is one of the four main characters in Helluva Boss. He is the assassin and weapons expert of Immediate Murder Professionals (I.M.P), a start-up assassination business that carries out its services in the living world.
Moxxie is a demon who has red skin with white freckles on his cheeks. His white pointy hair leads up to his curvy black and white striped horns. He also has yellow sclera with what seems to be no irises and only slit pupils. Moxxie has a long red thin tail with a quadrilateral barb at the end, as well as lanky digitigrade legs ending in what appears to be cloven red hooves, reminiscent of artiodactylids.
Moxxie's outfit consists of a black coat with red buttons and white cuffs, black pants a white shirt that has a black turtleneck, a large red bow-tie, and fingerless gloves.
Moxxie is an Imp who is easily annoyed and rather clumsy, as he trips over their ritualistic book on the way through the portal to the living world. He is the I.M.P's weapon specialist; and as such, has a vast knowledge of weapons. He is often the most vocal of the employees regarding the company as a whole despite its dysfunctional environment and is bullied consequently.
Despite being a murder-for-hire imp, it seems Moxxie has a problem with unnecessarily killing beyond their targets and appears distraught when he believes he almost killed an innocent child ("the Bratty Kid") and can be seen being consoled in a scene in the hospital. He loves his wife's sadistic tendencies and brutality, as he sings of how it makes his heart skip a beat in "Oh Millie".
Blitzo is Moxxie's boss, though Moxxie often plays straight man to the former's antics. They do not have much of a positive relationship, as Blitzo treats Moxxie like an underling and only briefly acknowledges his presence before skipping to what Blitzo wants to focus on. Moxxie disputes Blitzo's implication that the four are like a family. Blitzo tends to shift the blame towards Moxxie when his business antics go wrong, and Blitzo often pushes him around. He (understandably) hates it when Blitzo stalks him and his wife, Millie "after-hours".
Despite all this, he does regard his boss positively a few times. He willingly defended Blitzo when Eddie, the Bratty Kid, roasted him and briefly smiled when he brought him and the others in a group hug and stated that they should handle said kid's assassination in a respectful matter.
Millie is Moxxie's wife and co-worker. They have a positive relationship as they are shown cooking dinner together and singing "Oh Millie" to each other in the pilot and nearly kissing before being interrupted by Blitzo.
Loona is a co-worker of Moxxie's, but it is apparent that they don't get along, with him looking annoyed or angry with her whenever they're on screen together and Loona telling him to "Sit on a dick." He considers her a "Homeless Meth-addict, that Blitzo let in charge of the phones".
- "We can't afford a billboard, sir."
- "I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you additionally had paid to run a FULL three hours on a channel nobody watches."
- "You sit! Sit on a and the dic- DO YOUR JOB!"
- "Why would anyone send me this?"
- "We aren't a family, sir. You are the boss, we are the employees."
- "You treat her like she's some troubled teenager. She's more like a meth-addicted homeless woman you let met on the phone!"
- "WHAT THE?! WHY ARE YOU IN OUR FRIDGE?!"
- "I was dreaming my parents were being murdered, but now I'd like to go back to that."
- "Are you FUCKING filming us right now?"
- Moxxie's name is based off of the word "moxie" which means "to have fighting spirit".
- Above Moxxie's nightstand in his bedroom is a framed sheet with a domino mask and a rose pictured on it that says "PAYBILL". This might be an oversight that was supposed to say "PLAYBILL" as masks and roses are common imagery used for theater.
- It could also be a copyright avoidant reference to the musical Phantom of the Opera, as it seems to be a clip-art styled version of the actual playbill for said show.
- Also, above Moxxie's nightstand is what appears to be a framed vinyl record with a plaque that says "Moxxie".
- It seems possible that Moxxie is or was a musician as he: can sing and play guitar, has a framed music award, has an alarm clock with a musical note on it, and his bedroom and living room wallpaper has musical notes on them.
- With all the musical imagery, its possible Moxxie's suit is a conductor's suit as it is black, has penguin tails, and has a bow-tie.
- There is a large photo of what could possibly be Moxxie and Millie's wedding photo in the meeting room. In it, Moxxie is wearing a white suit, while Millie is wearing a long strapless black dress and has wild hair that goes down past her hips. It appears Blitzo has drawn over the photo in red marker to draw himself hugging them.
- This same photo seems to be in their living room although you can only see the bottom half and it doesn't have Blitzo's graffiti.
- Moxxie makes a cameo in Vivziepop's 2019 short Holidaze as an ornament on a Christmas Tree. Additionally, there is a tree carved with initials "M+M →B←" in a heart that alludes to him and Millie (and by extension Blitzo).
|Main characters||Hazbin Hotel||Angel Dust • Alastor • Charlie • Husk • Niffty • Vaggie|
|Helluva Boss||Blitzo • Millie • Moxxie • Loona|
|Overlords||Alastor • Lilith • Lucifer • Rosie • Stolas • Valentino • Velvet • Vox|
|Supporting characters||Baxter • Crymini • Egg Bois • Exterminators • Helsa • Katie Killjoy • Mimzy • Razzle and Dazzle • Tom Trench • Travis • Cherri Bomb• Sir Pentious|
|Others||Arackniss • Barbie Wire • Eddie • Fat Nuggets • Henroin • Molly • Octavia • Roo • Tilla • Villa|