- "Hi, I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends!"
- ―Niffty, introducing herself
Niffty is a small one-eyed demon, akin to a cyclops, with her one eye being made up of a hot pink and orange sclera with a light yellow iris. She also has short and scruffy red-pink hair with a yellow undertone. Her teeth are sharp and light yellow, and she has pink dots at each end of her mouth. Her attire is themed after the 50s; she wears a dark pink scarf, a white shirt with pink dots (which appear to have a slight dripping design) along with a pink skirt with a 50's-fashionable dark-pink poodle design with yellow dots. She also has small, pointed limbs of dark pink coloration.
Niffty is hyper and spontaneous, as well as being quick on her feet. She is easily entertained, easily distracted, and easily excitable.
She highly dislikes when there is a mess in a room, and she appears to have a fixation on men.
- Jack of All Trades: Niffty is shown to be talented in a handful of ways. She excels at cleaning, cooking, and sewing, outside of work she tends to spend her time reading and writing fanfiction.
- Bilingualism: Niffty can speak both English and Japanese fluently.
- Agility: Niffty is capable of rushing to her desired locations easily and is able to make her way around her surroundings with little to no effort. She also appears to not have a walking animation, as when she walks forward, she simply hops forward.
- Fire Resistance: When Alastor summoned Niffty from the Hotel's fireplace, she was entirely unaffected.
- Her name alludes to the word "nifty" which means "to be particularly good (at something)".
- VivziePop described Niffty as "grosser than you'd think", comparing her to Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, in that she would sleep in a cupboard full of dead rats.
- VivziePop said that, although she had yet to lock down all of the characters' races and ethnicities, she had been writing Niffty with a mind to her being Japanese. This was due to Niffty's voice actress being able to speak Japanese fluently.
- Niffty is said to be good at the tambourine and guitar.
- According to Faustisse, she is hopeless in her romantic life and is also a hopeless romantic.[note 1]
- Faustisse has also mentioned that she is not very bright[note 2], which Alastor acknowledges[note 3] and that Husk finds her to be annoying, although he remains very patient with her.[note 4]
- Niffty is currently the shortest character of the main cast.
- Despite this, her voice actor, Michelle Marie, is ironically the tallest of the voice cast.
|Hazbin Hotel||Helluva Boss|
|Main characters||Charlie Magne • Vaggie • Angel Dust • Alastor • Husk • Niffty||Blitzo • Millie • Moxxie • Loona|
|Supporting characters||Cherri Bomb • Fat Nuggets • Sir Pentious • The Egg Bois • Razzle and Dazzle • Katie Killjoy • Tom Trench||Stolas • Agent One • Agent Two • Cletus • Collin • Keenie • Octavia • Robo Fizz • Verosika Mayday • Wally Wackford • Striker|
|Minor Characters||Crymini • Exorcists • Helsa von Eldritch • Lilith Magne • Lucifer Magne • Mimzy • Travis||Barbie Wire • Catfish Monster • Eddie • Joe • Lin • Loo Loo • Loopty Goopty • Lyle Lipton • Martha • Mrs. Mayberry • Ralphie • Sallie May • Stella • Verosika's crew • Vortex|
|Overlords||Alastor • Rosie • Valentino • Velvet • Vox|
|Other Characters||Arackniss • Baxter • "Henroin" • Molly • Seviathan von Eldritch||Fizzarolli • Tilla • Mammon|