Information found online is most likely outdated. All information is to be changed following theory debunk streams, upcoming Patreon comics, and the pilot.
Vaggie is Charlie's manager and her intimate friend, a control freak, a resident of Hell and the tritagonist of Hazbin Hotel. Her fiery temper impedes her aims to make Charlie's dreams into a reality.
Vaggie is a grumpy, shameless, and slim woman with slightly dark skin. Her hair is white, with light pink-striped undertones and wears a big pink bow. Vaggie's right eye is black, with light-yellow borders, and her sclera is light pink. Her left eye is missing, and is replaced by a pink X.
She usually is seen wearing a pastel goth-like outfit; her dress is white with light-navy blue crosses on the chest, and a light-navy blue belt. She also wears light-navy blue evening gloves. Her right stocking is light-navy blue and her left stocking has light-pink stripes.
Vivzie based her design off of a moth.
They have a certain frenemy relationship; neither liking nor disliking each other.
Charlie and Vaggie have an intimate relationship with each other.
Vaggie is well aware of Alastor’s reputation and is determined not to let him hurt anyone involved with the Hotel.
- "Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?" (To Angel)
- She is Salvadoran.
- As per her short temper, she's quick to resort to violence whenever she gets too agitated, or someone else is making life hard for Charlie. Such examples include...
- Punching out a cameraman
- Throwing a knife at Angel Dust in Charlie's limo
- Threatening Alastor with a spear the first time he first steps into the Happy Hotel
- She was supposed to appear in Zoophobia's "Angels and Demons" arc.
- Vivienne once stated that she was in a romantic relationship with Angel Dust, however it is not canon.