- "What have I told you countless times, sweetheart? Regarding you, work, and my affairs?"
- ―Valentino, to Angel in the prequel comics
Valentino is a slender moth demon with muted blue skin, hot pink eyes, a mouth full of sharp hot pink teeth with one gold tooth which is also shared by Angel Dust.
Valentino has black hands that slightly go lighter at the tips and the wrists. Additionally, Valentino is of high stature, estimated to be about 10 feet tall[note 2] and is significantly taller than Angel Dust, who is estimated to be around eight feet.
He has a red fur-lined coat with more of his fuzz as his "collar" having hearts implanted in it, and plain white fluffy cuffs.
His coat has an appearance of zebra print beneath. He also wears a matching top hat, with two antennae, the left having a feather with a zebra print and the right looking damaged, while his eyes are covered by pink and gold heart sunglasses, and he sports long black boots with stiletto heels. According to Faustisse, Valentino wears fishnets under his coat.[note 3]
Valentino has been described by Faustisse as being about as level-headed as his fellow Overlord Vox.[note 4] The comics and music video for "ADDICT" shows that he is very controlling and abusive towards Angel Dust, taking most of the earnings he makes for work and has forcibly kissed and raped Angel several times, enough to give him some form of possible PTSD.
- Charisma: Valentino possesses a flamboyant and vivacious charm that allows him to persuade others to his authority.
- Weapon Proficiency: As shown in the prequel comics, Valentino was able to shoot the mafia boss Angel Dust was making a deal with straight in the head all the way from the backseat of his limousine.
- Smoke Manipulation: In the "ADDICT" music video, a strange red smoke that Valentino exhales from cigarettes has the ability to change or form different shapes and enter the bodies of other demons, supposedly depending on Valentino's preference. However, the same smoke is also present in a cigarette Angel is smoking, making it unknown whether this is natural to Valentino or standard of the cigarette he uses.
- Valentino is an Italian name, meaning "brave or strong". It can also mean "a ladies' man". Given his status as a pimp, it's fitting.
- It was mentioned during a charity stream that Valentino would be the kind of person to have a collection of canes.
- It has been hinted that he and Vox are somewhat romantically involved, at least within the Voxtagram stories, which are potentially non-canon. The comments made by both Velvet and Stolas on one of Valentino's Voxtagram posts further supports the idea.
- According to the canonically unofficial Voxtagram account, the fur collar around his neck is supposedly a part of his body.
- In the same account, Valentino was shown to have a creature named Queef he kept as a pet before he killed it for annoying him.
|Hazbin Hotel||Helluva Boss|
|Main characters||Charlie Magne • Vaggie • Angel Dust • Alastor • Husk • Niffty||Blitzo • Millie • Moxxie • Loona|
|Supporting characters||Cherri Bomb • Fat Nuggets • Sir Pentious • The Egg Bois • Razzle and Dazzle • Katie Killjoy • Tom Trench||Stolas • Agent One • Agent Two • Cletus • Collin • Keenie • Octavia • Robo Fizz • Verosika Mayday • Wally Wackford • Striker|
|Minor Characters||Crymini • Exorcists • Helsa von Eldritch • Lilith Magne • Lucifer Magne • Mimzy • Travis||Barbie Wire • Catfish Monster • Eddie • Joe • Lin • Loo Loo • Loopty Goopty • Lyle Lipton • Martha • Mrs. Mayberry • Ralphie • Sallie May • Stella • Verosika's crew • Vortex|
|Overlords||Alastor • Rosie • Valentino • Velvet • Vox|
|Other Characters||Arackniss • Baxter • "Henroin" • Molly • Seviathan von Eldritch||Fizzarolli • Tilla • Mammon|