Vivienne Maree Medrano, more commonly known as Vivziepop, is a Salvadoran-American animator, artist, storyboard artist, director, writer, producer, editor, and voice actress. She is the creator, director, lead animator, lead writer, storyboard artist, character designer, and producer of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss.
Vivienne was born and raised in Maryland. She studied at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and graduated in 2014. In 2012, she started a webcomic called Zoophobia. The comic series gained a large cult following. It is currently in indefinite hiatus since November 2016. During her education, she uploaded her third-year thesis film The Son of 666 (2013), and her senior thesis film Timber (2014) which won the 2014 Dusty Award.
In October 2014 after graduating from SVA, she uploaded a fan-animated music video on YouTube, where Zoophobia character JayJay sang Die Young by Ke$ha. The video currently has over 40 million views and a 96% approval rating on YouTube. She mentioned it "boosted her channel up" and helped her gain an audience early in her career.
In the Summer of 2016, she briefly studied at Gobelins Summer School in Paris, France.
In July 2016, she moved to California. Before she started developing Hazbin Hotel, she worked as an animator in the internet series Too Loud! created by Nico Colaleo on DreamworksTV, Alongside Ashley.
- She loves Weird Al Yankovic, as she revealed in Ask Angel Q&A #1.
- She also said she would love to have Weird Al voice a character on Hazbin Hotel, though she also said she won't say who.
- She loves musicals.
- Alastor is the oldest character from Hazbin Hotel , as Vivziepop created him in high school.
- She is bisexual.
- A part of the story she is excited to get to later in the series is Heaven.
- She previously worked on Too Loud with cleanup artist Ashley Nichols.
- Her goal for Hazbin Hotel after the pilot besides the comics is a real full season. Whether it's done through a Kickstarter or pitching it to a network.
- She draws on a Wacom Cintiq 22 HD, and she primarily sketches in Paint Tool Sai.
- She is trying to unite her universes with something but she can't tell fans what that thing is.
- She is a cat person and has two of her own, named Pixel and Honey respectively. As of July 11th 2020, she recently adopted a third cat named Nugget.
- She is very particular about how her characters look.
- When asked if she could hang with any of the characters of Hazbin Hotel, she would hang with Charlie and Alastor.
- She's a big anime person.
- Her nickname, Big Viv, is in reference to her larger than life attitude.
- She likes watching horror movies.
- She has unfinished and shelved projects such as the JayJay Returns Fan Animated Music Video, the pilot for her project, and SVA Thesis Film Timber, a musical short film entitled 'Allison', a short film with the working title 'Classic', and many more.
- She was featured in 2010, 2011, and 2014 on Drawing Tutorials.com, a YouTube channel started by SVA professor Matthew Archambault, and gave sketchbook tours.
- The pilot episode for Hazbin Hotel was set to air on October 28th because it was her birthday.
- Viv prefers her characters (excluding the background characters) to have their own unique voice actor. Hence why she had someone else voice Millie once the series, Helluva Boss, officially premiered, as opposed to having Erica Lindbeck voice both Millie and Loona.
- As well as animation, Viv provided the voice of "Sara with an H" on "Too Loud" among other additional voices replacing cartoonist Julie Vickerman when the production of Twelve Forever made recording for a show a scheduling conflict.
- Subsequently, Viv later voiced the cat Poopsie St. Poodles in Too Loud creator Nico Colaleo's online series, Ollie and Scoops.
- She was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Her Impsona has made a cameo in two episodes of Helluva Boss so far. First in "Loo Loo Land", during the scene wherein Loo Loo welcomes Moxxie and Millie to Loo Loo Land, and again in “Spring Broken” as part of the clients falling in line to hire I.M.P. for their services.
- One of Vivziepop's nicknames (and recurring inside joke among the crew), the Cashier from Helluva Boss, originated from her voicing the cashier in the episode "Murder Family".
- Her favorite holiday is Christmas. 
- She loves animals.